The « Petit Moulin » was put back into office at the end of the 100 years war …. Of course the present walls are much more recent and Antoine will be happy to show the turbine working (installed in 1870). The cheuille takes its name from an error in transcription, whose real name means the track is a river that start from Lavau before throwing in the Loire at Bonny after a course of 27.5km. The Puisaye bearing its name, it is powered by dozens of sources throughout his career. Few perch, chub minnows remains but americaines crayfish invadeit and kill everything.
We are fighting them hardly as shown :
Reach upstream of the mill serves as reserve water and that it extends over almost 800 meters.